Friday, October 7, 2016




















 Quotes collected by: Jason Lanthier
  Source: Roy Smith
Identifying information about the source: Senior at Texas State University


 Question 1: Do you feel safe on this campus?
“Yes, I don’t have late classes so I’m always around others.”

Question 2: Do you participate in campus carry? Why or why not?
“No, because I don’t have my CHL, but if I did I would.”

Question 3: What are your personal thoughts on campus carry? Do you agree or disagree?
“I agree, but it is always frightening thinking about a crazy person with a gun on campus.”

Question 4: Do you think campus carry is the best way to keep campus safe?
“Yes, but having an increased police presence on campus would be another alternative.”

Question 5: What are other ways the school could do to keep campus safe?

“Increasing police presence on campus.”

No comments: